Camping Cooking Utensils
Advantage of the special utensils
- light weight
- Camping cooking utensils can be conveniently stacked inside each other for storage and transport convenience.
- This means that the cooking utensils take up very little space in your caravan.
- The materials of the cooking utensils are mostly abrasion-, break- and scratch-resistant.
The different types of camping cooking utensils
- Camping pan: These pans are particularly light and made of robust material. To ensure low-fat and healthy frying, most pans have a non-stick coating. Some pans have a removable handle, which makes them even more space-saving to store.
- Pot Set: With a cookware set consisting of various pots and pans, you won't have to do without anything on your camping holiday. So that all the pots don't take up too much space, they can be stacked and thus stored in a space-saving way. Also practical are the removable handles, which make it even easier to store the pots.
- Water Kettle: If you want to enjoy a hot cup of tea or coffee on a camping holiday, you need a kettle. A foldable kettle that takes up little space is particularly practical. If you want to know exactly when your water is hot, you should go for a flute kettle, which sounds a whistle when the water is ready.
Foldable Cooking Utensils - Lightweight & Space-saving
A great innovation in camping that has become increasingly popular in recent years is camping folding tableware. Every camper knows the problem: Due to the limited storage space in caravans and mobile homes, you have to think carefully about which things are really necessary and so you reluctantly leave some items at home.
Foldable bowls, pots and dish drainer can be folded like an accordion and can thus be transported in a minimum of space.
Due to their low weight, foldable kitchen utensils are also very suitable for transporting in a backpack when hiking or trekking. At Berger Camping you will find folding tableware from Outwell, but also from our own brand.