In order for the camping vacation with the family to become an unforgettable experience, you need the right tent. With the family tents from Berger Camping your vacation will be the most beautiful time of the year. It is the best
In order for the camping vacation with the family to become an unforgettable experience, you need the right tent. With the family tents from Berger Camping your vacation will be the most beautiful time of the year. It is the best opportunity to camp outdoors with the family: tell each other exciting stories around the campfire and wake up with the first rays of sunshine. At Berger Camping you will find family tents for up to six people, cabin tents with their own sleeping cabins as well as house tents with plenty of space and of course lots of tent accessories. Take a look at our range and benefit from:Learn more...
- a versatile selection of camping tents from brands like Outwell, Berger Camping or Vango
- family tents for up to 6 people available
- comfortable height of about 200 cm
- mosquito nets as standard on many tents
- small packing dimensions (approx. 80 x 50 x 40) even for large 6-person tents
Which type of tent is the right one for me?At Berger Camping there are family tents for up to 6 people, they have a large sleeping area and usually have a roofed awning with a shady spot and a protective mosquito net in the entrance area.
- Tunnel tent: A tunnel tent, also called a cabin tent, is a particularly family-friendly model. It is easy to set up, it stands stably and it offers enough space for large families, as it usually has several sleeping cabins. So adults and children enjoy privacy while camping.
- Dome tent: A dome tent is also suitable for the family trip to the campsite, because it has enough space and is equipped with practical organizers, in which you can store small items optimally.
- Inflatable tent: For short family camping trips, an inflatable tent is the best choice. It sleeps up to six people and sets up in a few easy steps, offering a spacious sleeping area that can also be used perfectly as a living space due to its height.
Your family tent should have these featuresIf you're going on a camping trip with your family, first and foremost you need room for everyone. A comfortable house tent offers not only several sleeping cabins and clever storage compartments but often also a comfortable height of 180 cm to 210 cm, so that the sleeping area can be converted into a living space.
So that you are prepared for any weather when camping, cabin tents often consist of a double-wall tent with waterproof outer tent and breathable inner tent. Other highlights of a family tent are large viewing windows that allow a nice view and daylight as well as an attractive awning with shade protection.
Camping with children is an experience, so pitching and taking down the tent should be easy and quick. The inflatable tent can be erected and dismantled quickly and stored in a space-saving packing bag. Tunnel tents have flexible and stable poles made of fibreglass and steel, so that you can set it up quickly.
By the way: A secure hold in stormy weather is guaranteed Tent frames and accessories .
Advantages of our family tentsWith a family tent from Berger Camping the next camping vacation can come: The high-quality house tents offer sufficient space. In addition, the Cabin tents have several sleeping areas.
Enjoy protection in all weather conditions with a double-wall tent. A practical awning with a canopy offers you a shady spot in the summer.