Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within thirty days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is thirty days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took possession of the last goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us (Fritz Berger GmbH, Fritz-Berger-Str. 1, 92318 Neumarkt, Deutschland, firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: +49 9181 3300) of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail). You can use the attached sample withdrawal form, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).we will refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; under no circumstances will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We may withhold the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods, which can normally be returned by post. We shall bear the costs of returning goods which, due to their nature, cannot normally be returned by post. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking their condition, properties and functionality.
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
- Contracts for the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
- Contracts for the supply of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would be quickly exceeded.
- Contracts for the supply of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature.
- Contracts for the supply of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been removed after delivery.
- Contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete this form and return it to us)
- To Fritz Berger GmbH, Fritz-Berger-Str. 1, 92318 Neumarkt, Germany, email@example.com
- I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only for notification on paper)
If you finance this contract with a loan and later revoke it, you are no longer bound by the loan agreement if both contracts form a single economic unit. This is to be assumed in particular if we are also your lender or if your lender makes use of our cooperation with regard to the financing. If we have already received the loan when the revocation takes effect, your lender will assume our rights and obligations under the financed contract in relation to you with regard to the legal consequences of the revocation or return. The latter does not apply if the subject of this contract is the acquisition of financial instruments (e.g. securities, foreign exchange or derivatives).
If you wish to avoid a contractual obligation as far as possible, make use of your right of revocation and also revoke the loan agreement if you are also entitled to a right of revocation for this.
Different return costs regulation for Germany
We will bear the direct costs of returning the goods if the return is made within Germany.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, you will be provided with free return labels for your return shipment within Germany. If you use these return labels, the return shipment is free of charge for you. The return label will be provided to you by e-mail. You can hand in the return shipment at a parcel store of the respective provider in Germany.