We support environmental protection
Fritz Berger conscientiously selects its suppliers, actively participates in environmental protection and pays attention to the proper disposal of your used battery.
When ordering a solar or vehicle battery, the deposit fee of 7.50 € will be charged additionally; we have attached the corresponding legal basis below.
Your advantage: After successful disposal of your old battery you will receive a credit note of 7,50€ from us!
- After you have received the battery, you can dispose of your old battery at a local collection point.
- Please have a receipt for the disposal on our invoice and send it back to us by fax: +49 (0)9181 / 330 500 or
- by e-mail: email@example.com
- by mail: Fritz Berger GmbH, Fritz-Berger-Str. 1, 92318 Neumarkt / OPf.
- After receipt of the return confirmation you will immediately be refunded the deposit in the amount of 7.50 € to the bank account named by you.
- The deposit for used batteries will only be refunded if a new battery has been purchased from Fritz Berger GmbH before. The claim expires if the purchase contract has been cancelled.
Legal basis: Law on the new regulation of waste product responsibility for batteries and accumulators.