Pavilions & Tarps
You travel with a tent or mobile home and want to enjoy your time outside protected from the sun and rain, or you need a party location in your garden? A camping pavilion is perfect for this. It is quickly erected, provides shade and
You travel with a tent or mobile home and want to enjoy your time outside protected from the sun and rain, or you need a party location in your garden? A camping pavilion is perfect for this. It is quickly erected, provides shade and protection from rain. Tarps, on the other hand, can be used flexibly as a stretchable protective tarpaulin. They can be used in different ways, for example as a sun sail, tent replacement, wind and rain protection, or as an emergency shelter.Learn more...
Outdoor Tarp Uses
- For very nature-loving campers, sometimes even a tent is constricting. For this purpose an outdoor tarp is suitable. So you can sleep directly in nature without having anything around you and still be protected from wind or rain.
- Tent tarps are also suitable for trekking tours if you don't want to carry so much, respectively not so heavy luggage.
- You can use the camping tarp also as a sun sail if you need a sun protection during your camping holiday.
Set-up of a tent tarpIn most cases, steel tubes or cords are included in the scope of delivery, but you can also use branches, trees or trekking poles to set up the tent. There are many different ways to set up your tarp. The most common way is the pitched roof, but you can also turn the tarp into a shelter. So there are no limits to your imagination.
Cleaning the tarpThe care is similar to that of a tent. You should clean it occasionally and impregnate. If the tarp gets damaged and a hole appears, it can be patched like a tent.
The tarp as a camping sun sailIn principle, tarps are used more by campers, while sun sails are used more in the garden or on the terrace. Nevertheless, a sun sail resembles a tarp with a few deviations. So you can safely use a tarp instead of a sun sail.
Folding pavilion and plug-in pavilionA folding pavilion is already erected in a few seconds and uncomplicated. The garden pavilion has a scissor mechanism that can be easily pulled apart and is fixed by a click system.
A plug-in pavilion, on the other hand, consists of several individual parts that you have to put together when assembling.
The frame –The different materials
- If you often assemble or disassemble your pavilion and use it in different places, Aluminium is suitable because this metal is very light.
- If you use your pavilion for a long time in the same place, steel is suitable, as it provides high stability.