Campers travelling by caravan or mobile home need camping travel guides that you can rely on and that are written by authors with a lot of experience . Camping guides are particularly suitable for campers and travellers with a caravan,
Campers travelling by caravan or mobile home need camping travel guides that you can rely on and that are written by authors with a lot of experience. Camping guides are particularly suitable for campers and travellers with a caravan, whereas pitch guides are for mobile home owners. Berger Camping offers camping guides for various regions of the world and enables you to enjoy a relaxed camping holiday.Learn more...
Camping GuidesA camping guide or campsite guide is a reference book for campsites. The camping guide is used on the one hand to plan individual stages of a trip and on the other hand to select a holiday destination. One of the market leaders in Germany and Europe is the ADAC with its camping guides.
Depending on the model, they inform about some space features, such as
- Access - facilities/quality of facilities: for example heated sanitary facilities
- Leisure facilities and offers
- Shopping facilities
- Campsite design
Pitch guideA pitch guide will take you to mobile home pitches. These are publicly accessible sites for mobile homes where you can stay overnight in your camper van for one or more nights.
The differences to a campsite:
- Partly free of charge, or low accommodation prices.
- Sanitary facilities are sometimes not as extensive as those available at campsites.
- You can arrive or depart at any time.
- You are not allowed to put up tents or awnings.
- Seasonal or long-term camping is not permitted; the stay is thus limited to a few nights.
- There is no reception desk where you have to sign in or out.
- Northern Europe
- Southern Europe
- South-West Europe
- South-East Europe
- Baltic Sea
- The Alps