You place your order and decide during the ordering process which delivery method is most convenient for you. We have summarized all available delivery methods for you below.
We deliver to almost any address you want - even to your vacation destination.
Within Germany, we charge the following transportation flat rate per order:
- From an order value of €50, standard shipping is free of charge for you (excluding bulky goods).
- For orders between €0 and €29.99, we charge €4.95 shipping.
- For orders between €30 and €49.99, we charge €2.95 shipping.
For bulky goods, we charge an additional flat-rate freight fee of €14.90. Bulky items are marked separately in the online store and in the catalog.
Bulky items are shipped by a forwarding agent; we work together with Amm Spedition.
Standard parcels are sent by DHL or DPD. We send catalogs climate-neutrally with Deutsche Post. In this way, we make an active contribution to climate protection.
Pick up ata store
- Free shipping: You save the shipping costs
- Order now, pay later: Whether cash, EC or credit card
- Large range: the variety of the online store in your store too
And this is how it works:
1. Simply select the pick-up in store delivery option during the ordering process.
2. Next, you can specify your desired store and complete the purchase.
3. You will be notified by email as soon as your order is ready for collection from the store. The goods will be reserved for you for 14 days after you receive the pick-up confirmation.
4. Please bring your order confirmation and any redeemed vouchers with you when you collect your order. Payment for the goods will be made on site.
5. Please report to the cash desk or info point.
Collection from the store is not possible with express payment methods such as Amazon Pay or Paypal Express.
We are also happy to deliver your order to most European countries. The delivery time is 10-14 working days. Depending on weight, dimensions and item category, delivery to EU countries starts from €4.95 and to non-EU countries (Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Norway) from €13.95.
For detailed information and a list of available countries, please refer to the table of delivery costs abroad. You pay any customs and border clearance costs directly in the recipient country. Please ask your customs office for the costs.
Subsequent deliveryPostage paid
If an ordered item is not immediately available, we will inform you of the delay. You will then receive the subsequent delivery free of charge. You can order additional items for a subsequent delivery at any time without incurring a further transport charge. When ordering by telephone or in writing, please state "subsequent delivery" and your customer number.
A service from DHL
Pick up and send parcels day and night. Where and when you want. PACKSTATION is an additional free delivery service from DHL that allows you to pick up and send your shipments from parcel machines around the clock, seven days a week. You can also have Berger orders delivered directly to a PACKSTATION.
This is how it works online:
After entering your customer details/billing address, select delivery to a DHL PACKSTATION / post office under the delivery address and enter your details there.
If it is possible for us to send your shipment to the selected PACKSTATION (the decisive factor here is the size of the parcel, among other things), you will receive a message from DHL by e-mail and/or SMS as soon as the parcel has arrived. If delivery to the desired PACKSTATION is not possible, we will contact you.