Hot Air Systems & Heating Extensions
Hot Air Systems and heating systems for campers and caravans. The Truma gas heater, with its powerful fan, is probably the best-known way to heat your caravan, mobile home or awning tent. Here you will find accessories to extend or repair your fan heater.
Hot Air Distribution in mobile home and caravan
Optimum use of the Truma Fan Heater
The Hot Air Distribution in Mobile Homes and Caravans is often made possible by the Truma Fan Heater. A good example is the Truma VarioHeat. From the heater, hot air hoses with Truma T-pieces and Y-pieces can be optimally distributed through walls and built-in cupboards. The warm air is optimally distributed in the interior of your vehicle through swivel nozzles, open end pieces, end pieces with air flap or end pieces with lamella insert. The Truma hot air system is designed as a modular system.
Overview of hot air hoses for hot air systems and heating construction
Depending on the use, various pipe diameters are available for the installation of hot air systems in Truma heating systems. The hot air hoses are ribbed on the inside and outside and are therefore stable and very flexible.
- Branch pipe 22 mm - for narrow places
- Isothermal tube 35 mm - perforated, for example for ventilation behind the seat bench
- Exhaust duct 50 mm - flexible, for discharging the exhaust gases
- hot air hose 65 mm - can be used for almost every Truma heater
- Hot air hose 75 mm - common size suitable for Truma, Webasto and Eberspächer
- hot air hose 80 mm - fits for example the Truma E 2400
Install hot air hoses cleverly and prevent cold bridges.
Truma offers a coordinated modular system for optimum hot air distribution through the hot air hoses. With the hot air distribution for Truma hot air systems you get a pleasant, even heat in the living space and can regulate the flow direction and the air volume individually. By cleverly laying the hot air hoses and the "perforated" isothermal hoses, you can avoid cold bridges and thus musty cupboard compartments.
Wall distributors, Y-pieces and pipe dividers for your fan heater
hot air hoses and pipes for the fan heater are installed in various diameters. You can optimise the hot air distribution for your vehicle with connecting sleeves, reducers and swivel nozzles.
- The wall vent can discharge warm air behind the cushions.
- With a siphon bend the warm air can be conducted safely and tightly from the interior under the vehicle.
- With the pipe divider, T-fan or Y-piece you branch off the warm air from the main hot air pipe.
- With the reduction you can, for example, extend hot air hoses with an inner diameter of 72 mm (75 mm) with a hot air pipe 65 mm.
- End pieces for distribution in the interior
There are many accessories for the Truma warm air heating system, but you can save yourself a lot of trouble and condensation in your caravan, mobile home or awning by carefully laying the heating pipes and swivel nozzles. You are welcome to get detailed advice on the subject of warm air distribution in one of our Berger stores!